Monday, January 7, 2008

Just one of those days

Today was one of those southern Alberta days we are all happy to get in the middle of Winter. Above zero and no wind. It is days like this that help me get through the long winter also one of the reasons why I love living in the south. Days like this were a rarity in Lacombe.
I was finishing up walking dog this morning and noticed that my big flock of sheep were in our big hay field. OK, By "big flock" I mean 30. I know not big compared to some of you. But big to me. I usually train on six sheep in a smaller field. Anyways I decided to take Isla and Kipp out to the field to train. Both dogs did fabulous. Left me feeling great.
When I got back to the "house" there was a flurry of activity. Electricians and other contractors working on the house. YEAH!!!!! Really nice to see some thing being done after nothing for over a month.

No comments: