Monday, April 12, 2010

My new best friend

This is my new view from my couch



Yes folks we are officially living in our holiday trailer. Today the house was moved. Pictures of the move and updates on the new house can be found on my house blog.http://louanneslittlehouseontheprairie.blogspot.com/

A friend stopped by tonight and I think he is my new best friend.


He also brought along a friend. Who I will enjoy another night or maybe tonight. We will see how much my family annoys me. This leads me to introduce you to a new segment of my blog. I am going to call it "Wine reviews from the trailer park." 
This weeks review is from British Columbia's own Therapy Vineyard. My red choice is Super Ego. A nice light fruity wine. Really reminds me of Junior High and wine coolers. Ah!! Rockaberry good times. 
My White choice is Freudian Sip. Also a nice light fruity wine. 
Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

can I come meet your new friends??
Though they may be a bit too "fruity" for me..
I like my new friends with a slight , light, dry sense of humor!