Monday, September 29, 2008

Stalking or just an incredibly strong bond

I want to talk to you all about a very important subject STALKING. Now "some people" are saying that I should be careful because I may have a Stalker on my hands. I say that he is not a stalker we just have an incredibly strong bond. Who is this suspected stalker you ask?

Well it has nothing to do with this snake in the grass.

No no my stalker is the four legged type. Black and tan in color with big ears. Below is some evidence pictures taken by one of those"people".

He just really wants to be with his mommy.

Now I would like to show you some pics of Risk really stalking and some baby stalker video.

As a side note Risk is walking up on the flock of sheep we are walking passed not the other dogs.

That concludes today's public service announcement on stalking.
Thank you

No comments: