Sunday, July 19, 2009

Isla pen dog extraordinaire

Last day for the all breed trial. I can honestly say me, my sheep and my dogs are ready for a rest. I do have to thank one person for helping me all weekend and keeping life interesting. Gwen's better half Shannon (A.K.A. Woody).

Many stories I will never forget and some I am wishing I could forget. Woody got to put his money were his mouth is on Saturday night. After many people tried to pen the sheep and failed. Woody got to try his hand at herding in Isla's capable hands.
Below are some pics of Isla in the pens.



2 comments:

Donna Brinkworth said...

I am sure it won't be long before Woody and Gwen get their own sheep, since Woody enjoyed spending so much time with them all weekend! I think he found out that sheep wrangling ranks up there with being a Schutzhund helper!

Jenny Glen said...

It doesn't count if he pens the sheep with your dog. He has to train and do it with his own. I already know Isla can pen sheep!