Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy New Year

Wanted to wish everyone a happy new year. I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I spent the week at my mom's place at Lacombe. We had a good Christmas. Really nice to sleep in the same building as the bathroom. The dogs especially love going to our Lacombe place because they get to go for long walks on the trails in the trees. Or what they like to call find the deer and scare the crap out of them. Then chase them until we can't see them anymore. We just got home yesterday and everything is still standing.

Good news is one of my foster puppies found a new home. They have been super pups. So easy to take care of and slept through the night from day one. I know the other dogs will not miss them when they are gone. I think they are tired of being tackled and chewed on.

The reconstruction of our house is suppose to start the first week of January. I have already picked out new kitchen cabinets and purchased them. Gotta love Ikea. You can plan, buy and build a new kitchen all in one day. Everything they need to rebuild is sitting in our shop just waiting to be installed.

No comments: