Sunday, December 9, 2007

Just like Little House on the Prairie


Remember watching episodes of Little House on the Prairie and just when you are thinking nothing else can go wrong it does. You know the one where Pa has a wagon rolled on top of him while Laura is saving a sack full of puppies from drowning in a lake. All the time Ma is at home saving the rest of the children from Scarlet fever or some other killer virus. They must have been some tired settlers by the end of the day.
Well sometimes I feel like I am living a little house episode. Of course when the ingall's family house burnt down I am sure they lived in a wagon or tent. When my house burnt we moved into our 30 ft holiday trailer with a microwave, high speed Internet and two satellite TVs.
I guess it is not so bad.

No comments: