Thursday, August 21, 2008

A couple of new additions

I just wanted to post a quick blog to introduce a couple of new dogs.

First is Ice.

Ice is a coming three year old. He was trialed once before I purchased him and made a big impression. I will be trialing Ice next spring in Pro Novice and if things go well this fall as well. I have completely fallen in love with this boy he is super nice to be around and very fun to work. He will be getting his own page on the website when I get some free time.


Another new arrival is Zoey. I am very excited to see what Zoey has to offer in the future. Zoey made the long Flight from the UK last night. Zoey is a 10month old sable border collie. She is registered with the ISDS and is from total working lines. Zoey will also be getting her own page on the website soon.

This is Zoey just before she left for Canada.






No comments: