Monday, November 29, 2010

Little dog 3rd Generation

So far I have shared my life with two little dogs. For the readers new to my life I will recap.

1st generation

I got Guess when I was in high school and shortly after my parents divorced and the children were left to their own devices. Which led to Justice but that is a whole other blog. I bought Guess from a friend of my sisters as an 8 week old puppy. Not sure of what breed he was but I liked to think he was a miniature border collie. He went everywhere with me. Even sometimes to class he rode around in my backpack. I took this picture of Guess after Kyle and his friends gave him an unauthorized hair cut. He was sitting in my bitchin rust colored Mazda truck.

2nd Generation


Lost Fox last year to old age. Poor Fox she was the product of me impulse buying a Jack Russel in hopes of improving the breed. What a stupid pet owner I was. Not only did I have a Border collie puppy at the time but Justice was also two years old and I thought another dog added to the mix was a good idea. Fox was a terrier through and through. Always digging out of her run and running away. We never gave her the exercise or attention she deserved. The last five years of her life were much better. I had much more dog knowledge and she got much more attention. Funny how I didn't think we would miss her but the more time went on the more I missed a "Little Dog" in the house.

Enter the 3rd Generation

Enter Joe. I have been thinking about a chihuahua for about a year now much to the dismay of my friends. Found Joe on line and thought what a cute looking dog. I am as you know a sucker for good looks. Only had him for three days now but he is doing super and loves his mom. Not so much Kyle which is fine by me.
As you can see from the picture below clearly I need to invest in some dog beds.



Skid if you are reading this please know we are still BFF's and always will be no matter what.


1 comment:

WalkOn Border Collies said...

Adorable! Last nite Enzo deserted me for the lap of my dinner guest! He even followed her everywhere...now he is back in my lap.