Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Working Kelpie Weekend

Hello Bloggers, I want to apologize for being so tardy on my duties. It has been crazy busy around here. So I am going to do two posts to get up to date.

two weeks ago my place was invaded by Kelpies. Poor Isla and Kipp didn't know what hit them. We had a working Keplie clinic here. My friend Karin brought in an Kevin Howell Australian man who breeds and trials working Kelpies. A good time was had by all. I can honestly say I have never drank so much at a clinic. Boy the Kelpie people sure know how to have a good time.

After two weeks straight of rain. I was worried that we would not be able to get everyone in here. After some improvising we got everything handled.












Isla was in charge of setting, sorting and moving sheep. She could not have been happier and did a very good job.Risk took a turn on sheep but really didn't know what he was suppose to do.




1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

what a small world! my agility friend Cindy was there, and my other agility friend Lynda came away with a baby Kelpie. I saw him at regionals a few weekends ago- he certainly is a very handsome little guy!!!