We are at the six and a half week mark now. Only a couple more weeks left until we go back to the surgeon for x-rays and he can decide if Craig's leg is good to go or another couple of weeks extra. We are all hoping for the OK sign. Last week Craig developed a skin infection on his foot and upper leg due to the moisture the builds up under the bandage. So my vet opted to remove the bandage and let his skin heal. It took a little getting used to being able to see the screws sticking out of his leg.
Joe is still sitting by Craig's x-pen not because he is concerned for Craig but he wants to eat his food.