Thursday, October 16, 2008

Please sir I would like to have a shower and my dogs are thirsty...

Three days ago our pump in our water well quit working. And of course because we live in booming Alberta no one can get to you in less then two weeks. Two weeks are you kidding me. You don't realize how much you use water until it is gone.
Today I awoke to this.............................................................. I guess me crying on the phone really worked.

Glory days I can have a shower. I do have to confess that we have been using the holiday trailer for the bathroom and the shower. However this morning Kyle informed me that the shower in the trailer was now broken. Kyle has spent three days straight hauling water for our growing herd of cattle and of course the sheep and dogs.

No comments: