Friday, August 14, 2009

Holy six month terrors

The pups are six months old this week. Boy are they being a pain in the butt. Barking, Fighting with each other, and wrecking everything in sight. A friend of mine told me not to sell them when they got to be to much work. Just hold out until they start to work or else you may regret it. I am trying hard to keep them on their own as much as I can. It is hard when we are on the road. Now that Craig can jump out of the x-pen he will be on a chain like the rest of the dogs.


Don't let this face fool you. She is independent and bitchy like her mom. Also has the same pig squeal as her mom.

Craig is probably the best behaved of the two. Except he has an unhealthy obsession with me. Not sure how I turn my pups in to stalkers. He barks when in the kennel so he is living in a kennel next to the house where I can give him shit if he barks.

No comments: