Saturday, August 15, 2009

Madden Trial

I only ran at the Madden trial one day because Sunday is Justice's birthday. The field was a nice slopping down hill. However the grass was super tall and the dogs had a hard time finding their sheep. I set out with for the last half of the Open and realized how tall the grass was. It was up too my waist in spots and hard to walk through.
Isla and I are not running very well right now. So instead of talking about my run I will share a couple of pics.

This trial even had Paparazzi

And tons of fresh cow shit

The kids were tied to a fence. Made it very handy for taking pictures.


2 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

wowsers- the pups look like dogs already!

Sophia Marie said...

Aww! They are adorable!! I have a border collie named Izzy. She's two.
Your dogs are really cute!